- 53,767 hits
Visit my website, JoanandTherese.com
Walter Adams (Pen Name S. T. Martin)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- Now in paperback and Kindle – My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 8 – In the castle of St. Joan and St. Thérèse’s King
- Chapter 7 – A miracle for me on St. Joan’s great day of July 17
- Chapter 6 – Our Lady tills the soil with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 5 – St. Thérèse, St. Joan of Arc, and Mary’s Rose
- Chapter 4: How St. Thérèse helped me enter into consecration to Mary
- Chapter 3: How my initial devotion to Mary led to total consecration after the Feast Day of St. Thérèse
- Chapter 2: How I met St. Thérèse of Lisieux
- Chapter 1: How I met St. Joan of Arc
- The story behind Le Royaume (Ste. Jeanne et Ste. Thérèse) – what you will find in the book
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Pope Francis to meet, preside Mass for grandparents, elderly(Vatican Radio) The Vatican’s Office of Liturgical Celebrations has confirmed that Pope Francis will celebrate Holy Mass in St. Peter’s Square this Sunday, 28 September at 10:30 a.m. for grandparents and the elderly. The Pontifical Council for the Family says more than fifty elderly priests from parishes around the world will concelebrate the liturgy with th […]
- Pope prays at Saint Mary Major after Albania trip(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis paid a private visit to the Basilica of St. Mary Major on Monday morning to thank Our Lady for the success of his just-ended one-day apostolic visit to Albania. A brief statement from the Director of the Press Office of the Holy See, Fr. Federico Lombardi SJ, said the Pope made the trip across the city center to spend time wi […]
- Pope Francis on plane to Rome: Culture of "tolerance", "fraternity" in Albania(Vatican Radio) Although the plane-trip from Albania to Rome was only 90 minutes, it still left time for Pope Francis to give what has become a traditional post-trip in-flight interview with journalists. While answering questions by the journalists, Pope Francis apologized and said he would only respond to those concerning the trip itself, not wanting to ove […]
- Pope Francis visits centre for disabled and needy children in Tirana(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has visited a residential centre for disabled and needy children run by an Italian charity in the Albanian capital, Tirana. It was the final engagement of his one-day visit to Albania on Sunday. In his address at the Bethany Centre the Pope spoke of how faith, working through charity, can dislodge indifference, disbelief and […]
- With tears in his eyesThe Church which — 20 years ago, emerged from the winter bloodstained by persecution, and from the catacombs from which a dictatorial communist and ostensibly atheist regime compelled her — is marked by suffering, including that of two octogenarians. At the meeting with priests, religious and representatives of the lay world held on Sunday afternoon, 21 Sept […]
- Pope Francis to meet, preside Mass for grandparents, elderly
Tag Archives: Therese of Lisieux Poetry
SJST Visit my author’s website at The Dove and Rose for more on the Ste. Jehanne d’Arc and Ste. Thérèse de Lisieux.
SJST For those who have read my poem The Dove and Rose, I hope you will also enjoy this version. All of my poetry can be found in my book, Little Flowers and Fiery Towers. Also, please visit my author’s … Continue reading
SJST En l’honneur de Sainte Thérèse de Lisieux et Sainte Jeanne d’Arc Un petit et pauvre poème en Français, surement avec les fautes, mais j’ai l’écrit de mon cœur Sainte Thérèse, ma petite mère, petite reine, et sainte sœur Ma … Continue reading
SJST My little mother, queen, and saint A little flower I found one day Thérèse, whose fragrance none can hide Sweet, from above, where she abides My little mother, queen, and saint Whose petals hold the dew and rain Of … Continue reading
SJST In flames, Jeanne d’Arc shines brightly, crying Around her angels weeping, sighing In flames, Jeanne’s robed in tints of glory A color sweet, celestial story Her banner flies in Faith and Hope Through fire our Jeanne in love eloped … Continue reading
Oh Little white flower as sweet as can be Our Lord loved you ever so tenderly. From the day you were born ’til the day that you died The Heavenly Father was there at your side. Loving you, holding you, … Continue reading
Opening comments I could not have been raised in a more distant land, culture, or political belief system from that which is stated in the topic of this essay. Even my religious beliefs of youth, though still Christian, were quite … Continue reading