- 50,783 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Écoutez une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Now available in e-formats: The Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America
- Public service announcement on which Monarchies the CRAA supports
- The Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) Trailer – New!
- Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America – Membership Drive for 2016
- Le Royaume Book Trailer – “To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of St. Joan and St. Thérèse!”
- Le Royaume’s Model for Traditional French Catholicism in light of the Revolution at work in the Church
- The Heart and Spiritual Blood of Le Royaume – “To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse”!
- How Le Royaume operates in light of the Classifications of Grace
- Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission explained in light of the Dogmatic Causes of Grace
- Fatima Prophecies, Russia, Vladimir Putin…. you know….
Most popular last 24 hours
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Contre-révolutionnaire et Royale d’Amérique”
Follow me on Twitter!
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Pope Francis calls Patriarch in solidarity with Iraqi Christians(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has reassured the Patriarch of the Syriac Catholic Church Ignatius Youssef III Younan that he is following news out of Iraq with concern, particularly the dramatic situation of Christians in Mosul who have been threatened with death and seizure of their homes by Islamic militants demanding they leave or convert to their form of […]
- Pope Francis marks Day for Life in UK, Ireland with call to cherish life(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis is marking the upcoming Day for Life in the UK and Ireland with a call to all people of good will to cherish life, particularly the life of society’s most vulnerable. In a message sent to the Church in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, signed by the Vatican Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Pope urges Catholics […]
- Vatican Nuncio in Holy Land appeals for dialogue to end Israel-Gaza conflict(Vatican Radio) As casualties continue to mount in the war between Hamas and Israel, diplomatic efforts to stop the conflict are underway. U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry headed to Cairo Monday to try to renew cease-fire efforts aimed at ending the fighting. On Sunday, Pope Francis’ renewed his appeal for dialogue […]
- Pope's friendship with late Evangelical leader Tony Palmer(Vatican Radio) The Vatican’s Council for Christian Unity has sent a message of condolences following the sudden death of an Evangelical leader with whom Pope Francis became friends during his time as archbishop of Buenos Aires. Bishop Tony Palmer, the international ecumenical officer of the Communion of Episcopal Evangelical Churches and founder of the onli […]
- Preparations for November Congress of Lay Ecclesial Movements, new communities(Vatican Radio) Preparations are underway for the Third World Congress of Ecclesial Movements and New Communities to be held in Rome from 20 to 22 November 2014. The Congress, whose theme will be “The joy of the Gospel: a missionary joy…” (cf. Evangelii Gaudium, 21), is being organized by the Pontifical Council for the Laity and will be held at the Interna […]
- Pope Francis calls Patriarch in solidarity with Iraqi Christians
Tag Archives: Therese of Lisieux Poetry
SJST Visit my author’s website at The Dove and Rose for more on the Ste. Jehanne d’Arc and Ste. Thérèse de Lisieux.
SJST For those who have read my poem The Dove and Rose, I hope you will also enjoy this version. All of my poetry can be found in my book, Little Flowers and Fiery Towers. Also, please visit my author’s … Continue reading
SJST En l’honneur de Sainte Thérèse de Lisieux et Sainte Jeanne d’Arc Un petit et pauvre poème en Français, surement avec les fautes, mais j’ai l’écrit de mon cœur Sainte Thérèse, ma petite mère, petite reine, et sainte sœur Ma … Continue reading
SJST My little mother, queen, and saint A little flower I found one day Thérèse, whose fragrance none can hide Sweet, from above, where she abides My little mother, queen, and saint Whose petals hold the dew and rain Of … Continue reading
SJST In flames, Jeanne d’Arc shines brightly, crying Around her angels weeping, sighing In flames, Jeanne’s robed in tints of glory A color sweet, celestial story Her banner flies in Faith and Hope Through fire our Jeanne in love eloped … Continue reading
Oh Little white flower as sweet as can be Our Lord loved you ever so tenderly. From the day you were born ’til the day that you died The Heavenly Father was there at your side. Loving you, holding you, … Continue reading
Opening comments I could not have been raised in a more distant land, culture, or political belief system from that which is stated in the topic of this essay. Even my religious beliefs of youth, though still Christian, were quite … Continue reading
SJST I honor you today Simplistic praise in heart As one whose cottage sits Among the fields possessed By you who by the hand Of God and Mother, too As angels gathered ’round Were crowned among the true My … Continue reading
SJST I have loved what you loved I have raised my eyes Been moved by your example Followed as you led Had faith because you did You cared about me You fought my battles for me And I miss you … Continue reading
SJST The Dove and Rose Extol the dove and rose Whose lives we imitate To God their glory known That we may call them great We love the dove and rose Whose virtues are ornate Our Joan winged brightly gold … Continue reading
SJST It was six hundred years ago, we find A village most remote, war-tried In France and bordering upon Lorraine Awakened by a newborn’s cry The sixth of January, fourteen twelve Ordained by heaven, so we tell! A child of … Continue reading
SJST Mystical pearl, Mont Saint-Michel Pearl of great price, Mont Saint-Michel Kingdom of God, a seed profound Set deeply where our spirit dwells In youth, I climbed her steep terrain Ascending towers, looking far I had no way to know … Continue reading
SJST How is it that the saints help us on our journey of faith? Why is our devotion to and veneration of the saints so important in God’s plan for our salvation? What does it mean that the saints “lead … Continue reading
La France mystique, elle vit en mon cœur S’esprit me tient par les mains De mes sœurs saintes, qui M’à raccompagnent chez mêmes La France mystique, elle est le Royaume Le Royaume du Seigneur et de notre Reine Elle est … Continue reading
Mystical France, she lifts my heart Her spirit holds me by the hands Of saintly sisters honored, who Attend and guide me to their land Mystical France, the Kingdom of Our Lord and Queen who reign above And here is … Continue reading
Mes amis, Je vous donne mon premier poème en Français. S’il vous plait, pardonne-moi pour mon écrit pauvre et mes fautes de Français. Merci beaucoup! La plus jolie couleur! L’Ordre Divin est plein des couleurs vivantes Paradis brille avec Les … Continue reading
A quiet desert landscape fills my heart In solitude the stillness clears my view I long for nothing save our God out here The land of Saint Therese of Lisieux This place is real though being sight unseen An emptiness … Continue reading
SJST Visit Le Royaume Thérèse was a talented soul who wrote plays and poems while at the convent in Lisieux. Here are two beautiful ones that show the intimate relationship between her and Joan. As I have come to terms … Continue reading