- 50,817 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: email@example.com
Écoutez une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Now available in e-formats: The Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America
- Public service announcement on which Monarchies the CRAA supports
- The Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) Trailer – New!
- Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America – Membership Drive for 2016
- Le Royaume Book Trailer – “To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of St. Joan and St. Thérèse!”
- Le Royaume’s Model for Traditional French Catholicism in light of the Revolution at work in the Church
- The Heart and Spiritual Blood of Le Royaume – “To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse”!
- How Le Royaume operates in light of the Classifications of Grace
- Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission explained in light of the Dogmatic Causes of Grace
- Fatima Prophecies, Russia, Vladimir Putin…. you know….
Most popular last 24 hours
- Pope St. Pius X's "Prophecy for France"
- Little Flowers and Big Miracles
- "Quand le Roi n'est pas là, les pourris dansent." ("When the King is not there, the rotten dance.")
- On how I became Catholic and devoted to Sts Joan, Thérèse, and the French Monarchy
- Ten reasons why we should establish a Catholic Monarchy for America
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Contre-révolutionnaire et Royale d’Amérique”
Follow me on Twitter!
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Pope Francis sends telegram of condolence for Taiwan air disaster victims(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has sent a telegram of condolence to the families of victims of an air disaster in Taiwan. The ATR-72 operated by Taiwan's TransAsia Airways was carrying 58 passengers and crew when it crashed into houses on the Penghu island chain in the Taiwan Strait between Taiwan and China late Wednesday, authorities said. The plane was […]
- Vatican rep to UN addresses rights situation in Palestine(Vatican Radio) The Permanent observer of the Holy See to the United Nations organs in Geneva, Archbishop Silvano Tomasi, delivered a statement during a special session of the UN's Human Rights Council on the human rights situation in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem. Below, please find the full text of his remarks in English […]
- Pope Francis calls Patriarch in solidarity with Iraqi Christians(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has reassured the Patriarch of the Syriac Catholic Church Ignatius Youssef III Younan that he is following news out of Iraq with concern, particularly the dramatic situation of Christians in Mosul who have been threatened with death and seizure of their homes by Islamic militants demanding they leave or convert to their form of […]
- Preparations for November Congress of Lay Ecclesial Movements, new communities(Vatican Radio) Preparations are underway for the Third World Congress of Ecclesial Movements and New Communities to be held in Rome from 20 to 22 November 2014. The Congress, whose theme will be “The joy of the Gospel: a missionary joy…” (cf. Evangelii Gaudium, 21), is being organized by the Pontifical Council for the Laity and will be held at the Interna […]
- Pope's friendship with late Evangelical leader Tony Palmer(Vatican Radio) The Vatican’s Council for Christian Unity has sent a message of condolences following the sudden death of an Evangelical leader with whom Pope Francis became friends during his time as archbishop of Buenos Aires. Bishop Tony Palmer, the international ecumenical officer of the Communion of Episcopal Evangelical Churches and founder of the onli […]
- Pope Francis sends telegram of condolence for Taiwan air disaster victims
Tag Archives: Maid of Lorraine
Visit The Dove and Rose for more information.
SJST La première partie. J’ai le grand honneur de présenter cette vidéo, “Pèlerinage à Bonsecours sur les pas de Jehanne!” Cette vidéo est la première partie de la série. Elle était un cadeau pour moi par un cher ami en … Continue reading
Savor a grand, marvelous telling of the story of Joan of Arc! Joan the Maid! Jeanne d’Arc! La Pucelle!
SJST The story of Jeanne d’Arc resonates throughout the heavens when told from the heart of a true devotee. The choirs of angels sing and her holy brothers and sisters, the saints, rejoice with her. There is no more glorious … Continue reading
While we’re wandering in the dark, and over this treacherous sea, Please hear us, young maid, Joan of Arc. You won’t ignore our plea In this vale, so filled with tears, the sufferings that wait in store You’ll come in … Continue reading
Saint Joan of Arc so pure and bright Who became that brave and wondrous knight Who so valiantly fought with courage and love and kept going ,supplied with graces from above You won the battle, to get a king crowned … Continue reading
SJST (This meditation was given to me on December 8, 2011, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the most holy and glorious Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven and of earth. It is an answer to a prayer first conceived … Continue reading
SJST “We are free. We are Catholic.” Join the Catholic and Royal Army. Also join me on Facebook.
SJST Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose and join us on Facebook. Share this video with friends. “To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse!”
SJST Join me on Facebook and let us strive together to send the anti-God blasphemers back to hell from where they came. The saints are prepared to help us.
SJST Join the Knights of the Dove and Rose. Visit us on Facebook and become part of our association dedicated to Christ in His Eucharistic Real Presence and to His Holy Mother, the glorious Virgin Mary.
Opening comments I could not have been raised in a more distant land, culture, or political belief system from that which is stated in the topic of this essay. Even my religious beliefs of youth, though still Christian, were quite … Continue reading
SJST I honor you today Simplistic praise in heart As one whose cottage sits Among the fields possessed By you who by the hand Of God and Mother, too As angels gathered ’round Were crowned among the true My … Continue reading
SJST I have loved what you loved I have raised my eyes Been moved by your example Followed as you led Had faith because you did You cared about me You fought my battles for me And I miss you … Continue reading
SJST (Composed by S.T. Martin for the honor of St. Joan of Arc) Lord, have mercy on us! Jesus Christ, have mercy on us! Lord, have mercy on us! Jesus Christ, hear us! Jesus Christ, graciously hear us! Our Heavenly … Continue reading
SJST Relaxing in the nighttime sanctuary Staring at stars with Our Lady, So quiet, the stones might Even speak their thoughts Hear then, when ready This story buried in my heart Of the Holy Warrior Our beloved Joan of Arc … Continue reading
“Procès de Jeanne d’Arc” is a brilliant film. You will not see here the entire life story of Joan of Arc. This movie assumes that you know it. However, the words are taken from the actual trial, and the production … Continue reading
SJST The Dove and Rose Extol the dove and rose Whose lives we imitate To God their glory known That we may call them great We love the dove and rose Whose virtues are ornate Our Joan winged brightly gold … Continue reading
SJST (Note: This was originally posted as the “About SJST” page) “C’est pour cela que je fus nais.” (“It was for this that I was born.”) – St. Joan of Arc “For whom would heaven be, if not for you?” … Continue reading
SJST Concept of the Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America (CRAA) (Click here for the Vision and Mission Statements of the CRAA) The Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America (CRAA) is a spiritual, political and cultural concept inspired directly by … Continue reading
SJST (“My life with Ste. Jeanne d’Arc” is a series-in-the-making devoted to telling the story of my spiritual journey with St. Joan in the context of her own history. New chapters will be added as they are completed. It is … Continue reading
SJST “Apprenez, mon fils, que le Royaume des Francs est prédestiné par Dieu, à la défense de la Sainte Eglise Romaine qui est la seule véritable Eglise du Christ. Ce Royaume sera un jour le plus grand de tous les … Continue reading
SJST Mystical pearl, Mont Saint-Michel Pearl of great price, Mont Saint-Michel Kingdom of God, a seed profound Set deeply where our spirit dwells In youth, I climbed her steep terrain Ascending towers, looking far I had no way to know … Continue reading
SJST For those who wish to love Joan of Arc (and who would not?), Mark Twain’s book, Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc is a must read. I say, “for those who wish to love Joan of Arc,” because, unlike … Continue reading
SJST The following is brief attempt, a draft, to explain by analogy the situation facing France at the time of Joan of Arc and in such a way that Americans might more easily grasp it, thinking in our own terms. … Continue reading
SJST How is it that the saints help us on our journey of faith? Why is our devotion to and veneration of the saints so important in God’s plan for our salvation? What does it mean that the saints “lead … Continue reading
I am very pleased to announce the availability of the fourth edition of “Little Flowers and Fiery Towers” to my book list! This book is newly updated and represents a very special blessing for me. Here, I have set to … Continue reading
SJST “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” (Heb 10:31) (Douay-Rheims) The great day of July 17, 2006 will forever be indelibly branded on my soul. More than that even, it is a … Continue reading
La France mystique, elle vit en mon cœur S’esprit me tient par les mains De mes sœurs saintes, qui M’à raccompagnent chez mêmes La France mystique, elle est le Royaume Le Royaume du Seigneur et de notre Reine Elle est … Continue reading
Mystical France, she lifts my heart Her spirit holds me by the hands Of saintly sisters honored, who Attend and guide me to their land Mystical France, the Kingdom of Our Lord and Queen who reign above And here is … Continue reading
SJST Question: What sort of help say you that this voice has brought you for the salvation of your soul? Joan: It has taught me to conduct myself well, to go habitually to church… Question: Have you some other sign … Continue reading
SJST La Fontaine: “When these saints came to you, did you make them a reverence by bending the knee or bowing?” Joan of Arc: “Yes, and as much as I could I made them my reverence, for I know well … Continue reading
SJST “Sainte Jeanne et Sainte Thérèse– Ensemble elles sont les plus belles couleurs du ciel!” (“Saint Joan and Saint Thérèse – together they are the most beautiful colors in heaven!”) “To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care … Continue reading