- 55,497 hits
Visit my main website, JoanandTherese.com
Visitez nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Walter Adams (Nom de plume, S.T. Martin), founder of Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse and site administrator.
Click my picture for my profile.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest blogger Selena McPhail (24 Rose Petals). Formerly ”Soldier for Christ 33.”
Click picture for Selena's profile.
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 3: Thérèse shares the gifts of family with us
- New blog! CatholicMonarchy.net!
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 2: Not knowing, but knowing everything
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 1: The opening paragraphs of The Story of a Soul
- CatholicMonarchy.com – American but not Democratic Republican
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
- What is Le Royaume (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)?
- Now in paperback and Kindle – My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 8 – In the castle of St. Joan and St. Thérèse’s King
- Chapter 7 – A miracle for me on St. Joan’s great day of July 17
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Pope: “united in God, we are not nameless islands”(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Tuesday said “a Christian is a person who knows how to wait for Jesus cultivating a solid hope in Salvation." He was speaking during his homily at morning Mass in the Casa Santa Marta. Reflecting on the Gospel of Luke and on St. Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, the Pope said the people of God is united in Christ, thanks […]
- Chaldean Abp: a Mideast without Christians?(Vatican Radio) A Middle East without its Christians would be like a garden without flowers: that’s what Chaldean Catholic Archbishop Thomas Meram of Urmyā, Deputy President of the Iranian Bishops Conference, says about the persecution of Christians in the region. Jihadi militants like Islamic State (also known as ISIS or Daesh) in recent months have violen […]
- Card. Parolin on ME: rights threatened, risk of genocide(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis convened a Consistory of Cardinals on Monday morning in the Vatican. Originally scheduled in order to proceed with the causes of saints – including that of Goa native and evangelizer of Sri Lanka, Blessed Joseph Vaz, CO, for whose canonization the Cardinals voted this morning, establishing the date of his canonization Mass for Ja […]
- Holy See to UN: Rule of Law unattainable without social trust(Vatican Radio) Archbishop Bernardito Auza, the Permanent Observer of the Holy See to the United Nations, has told the UN General Assembly, when discussing the rule of law, the Holy See “would welcome increased attention to the human person and the society in which he or she lives, because, in addition to the police force, courts, judges, prosecutors and the […]
- Holy See to UN: Too many children denied "fundamental" right to life(Vatican Radio) Eliminating violence against children demands that States, governments, civil society and religious communities support and enable the family to carry out its proper responsibility, according to the Holy See's Permanent Observer to the United Nations in New York. Archbishop Bernardito Auza was speaking on Friday at a committee meeting on […]
- Pope: “united in God, we are not nameless islands”
Tag Archives: Maid of Lorraine
SJST Visit Le Royaume! Chaplet of Saint Joan of Arc Prayer on the Crucifix: Sign of the Cross O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make haste to help me. Prayer to Christ the King … Continue reading
Visit The Dove and Rose for more information.
SJST La première partie. J’ai le grand honneur de présenter cette vidéo, “Pèlerinage à Bonsecours sur les pas de Jehanne!” Cette vidéo est la première partie de la série. Elle était un cadeau pour moi par un cher ami en … Continue reading
Savor a grand, marvelous telling of the story of Joan of Arc! Joan the Maid! Jeanne d’Arc! La Pucelle!
SJST The story of Jeanne d’Arc resonates throughout the heavens when told from the heart of a true devotee. The choirs of angels sing and her holy brothers and sisters, the saints, rejoice with her. There is no more glorious … Continue reading
While we’re wandering in the dark, and over this treacherous sea, Please hear us, young maid, Joan of Arc. You won’t ignore our plea In this vale, so filled with tears, the sufferings that wait in store You’ll come in … Continue reading
Saint Joan of Arc so pure and bright Who became that brave and wondrous knight Who so valiantly fought with courage and love and kept going ,supplied with graces from above You won the battle, to get a king crowned … Continue reading
SJST (This meditation was given to me on December 8, 2011, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the most holy and glorious Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven and of earth. It is an answer to a prayer first … Continue reading