- 54,174 hits
Visit my website, JoanandTherese.com
Visitez nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Walter Adams (Pen Name S. T. Martin)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
- What is Le Royaume (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)?
- Now in paperback and Kindle – My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 8 – In the castle of St. Joan and St. Thérèse’s King
- Chapter 7 – A miracle for me on St. Joan’s great day of July 17
- Chapter 6 – Our Lady tills the soil with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 5 – St. Thérèse, St. Joan of Arc, and Mary’s Rose
- Chapter 4: How St. Thérèse helped me enter into consecration to Mary
- Chapter 3: How my initial devotion to Mary led to total consecration after the Feast Day of St. Thérèse
- Chapter 2: How I met St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Audience with the president of Malta: commitment of Church and state in the phenomenon of migrationVatican City, 29 September 2014 (VIS) – Today, in the Vatican Apostolic Palace, the Holy Father Francis received in audience the president of Malta, Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, who subsequently met with Archbishop Dominique Mamberti, secretary for Relations with States.The cordial discussions focused on the good relations between the Holy See and Malta and h […]
- To the members of the United Bible Societies: “Ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of Christ”Vatican City, 29 September 2014 (VIS) – “Yours is the fruit of a patient, careful, fraternal, competent and, above all, faithful work. If you do not believe, you do not understand; if you do not believe, you cannot stand firm”, said the Holy Father to the members of the United Bible Societies, whom he received this morning in the Consistory Hall for the pres […]
- Communicating the family: a privileged place of encounter with the gift of loveVatican City, 29 September 2014 (VIS) – The Pontifical Council for Social Communications published a note today explaining the theme of World Communications Day 2015: “Communicating the family: a privileged place of encounter with the gift of love”. The theme follows in continuity with the previous year’s message, and dovetails with the central theme of the […]
- Pope Francis: elderly are key to health of free society(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis celebrated Mass on Sunday morning in St Peter's Square, following a special encounter with elderly persons. In his homily, the Holy Father spoke of the enormous - indeed indispensable - contribution that seniors make to society, most importantly in their conservation of hard-earned wisdom and experience. Click below to hear […]
- Pope at Santa Marta: The angels defend us(Vatican Radio) The angels battle Satan for the destiny of mankind and win. They defend and custody the greatest mystery of the Church, God-made-Man. Even though in Satan often presents “humanistic explanations” for his attacks on mankind. This was the focus of Pope Francis homily at Mass Monday morning at Casa Santa Marta, marking the Feast of the Holy […]
- Audience with the president of Malta: commitment of Church and state in the phenomenon of migration
Tag Archives: Maid of Lorraine
SJST Visit Le Royaume! Chaplet of Saint Joan of Arc Prayer on the Crucifix: Sign of the Cross O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make haste to help me. Prayer to Christ the King … Continue reading
Visit The Dove and Rose for more information.
SJST La première partie. J’ai le grand honneur de présenter cette vidéo, “Pèlerinage à Bonsecours sur les pas de Jehanne!” Cette vidéo est la première partie de la série. Elle était un cadeau pour moi par un cher ami en … Continue reading
Savor a grand, marvelous telling of the story of Joan of Arc! Joan the Maid! Jeanne d’Arc! La Pucelle!
SJST The story of Jeanne d’Arc resonates throughout the heavens when told from the heart of a true devotee. The choirs of angels sing and her holy brothers and sisters, the saints, rejoice with her. There is no more glorious … Continue reading
While we’re wandering in the dark, and over this treacherous sea, Please hear us, young maid, Joan of Arc. You won’t ignore our plea In this vale, so filled with tears, the sufferings that wait in store You’ll come in … Continue reading
Saint Joan of Arc so pure and bright Who became that brave and wondrous knight Who so valiantly fought with courage and love and kept going ,supplied with graces from above You won the battle, to get a king crowned … Continue reading
SJST (This meditation was given to me on December 8, 2011, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the most holy and glorious Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven and of earth. It is an answer to a prayer first … Continue reading