- 42,833 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Écoutez à une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Jeanne d’Arc praying before the final battle at Orléans
- Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse – Brilliant talk by Louis Verrecchio on Church and State
- The Catholic Peasant – Stunning Prophecies from Blessed Anna-Katarina Emmerick that are very relevant for our times
- Guest Blogger: The Catholic Peasant – Why is Marytown not praying the Saint Michael prayer after Mass?
- A Trade Guild for Catholic Counterrevolutionaries – New Concept!
- Le Royaume Book Trailer – 2nd Edition – Traditional French Catholicism
- Le Royaume – Traditional French Catholicism – St. Joan and St. Thérèse (Reprise)
- Check out the updated Le Royaume website!
- Our Lady, The Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Assumption of Mary – August 15
Most popular last 24 hours
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Catholique et Royale d’Amérique”
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose (a collection of blog posts) by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
- Pope sends telegramme on the opening of centre for abuse victims(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has sent a telegramme imparting his Apostolic Blessing, to Don Fortunato di Noto, founder of a centre for victims of abuse in Italy. The telegramme is signed by Vatican Secretary of State Pietro Parolin.Below is a Vatican Radio translation of the telegramme:"On the occasion of the inauguration of Meter House in Avola, for ch […]
- Pope Venerates Immaculate Conception Statue(Vatican Radio) Following a tradition laid out by his predecessors, Pope Francis celebrated the Feast of the Immaculate Conception by travelling to Piazza di Spagna where he venerated the statue named for the Marian Feast.The celebration began with a reading from the book of Revelation in which Mary is described as a “woman, clothed with the sun, with the mo […]
- Cardinal Turkson to attend Mandela memorial(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has appointed Cardinal Peter Turkson, President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, as his special envoy to participate at an Official Ceremony in memory of the former President of the Republic of South Africa, Nelson Mandela who died on Thursday.The ceremony will be held in Johannesburg on Tuesday, 10 December
- Angelus: Immaculate Conception fruit of God's Love(Vatican Radio) The Immaculate Conception of Mary is “inscribed in God’s plan; it is the fruit of God’s love which saves the world.” These were Pope Francis’ comments during his weekly Angelus address for the second Sunday of Advent which coincides with the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. On this Feast, the Holy Father said, our gaze turns to the “beauty […]
- Pope receives delegation from Dignitatis Humanae Institute(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Saturday received in audience a delegation from the Dignitatis Humanae Institute (DHI) which is celebrating its fifth anniversary. The DHI, otherwise known as the Institute for Human Dignity, was founded in 2008 as a think tank with the aim of protecting and promoting an authentic vision of human dignity.Addressing the delegat […]
- Pope sends telegramme on the opening of centre for abuse victims
Tag Archives: Knights of the Dove and Rose
SJST Well, in order to continue sharing my enthusiasm for Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse, I finally broke down and am learning some more sophisticated imaging software. I hope you like the banners I will be sharing, such as the … Continue reading
SJST Click the picture to visit “The Dove and Rose”! How can I follow the Dove and Rose devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux? Everything you see here and in “Le Royaume” is fundamentally driven … Continue reading
SJST “And I will gather together the remnant of my flock, out of the lands into which I have cast them out: and I will make them return to their own fields, and they shall increase and be multiplied.” (Jer … Continue reading
SJST The final points making up the fourth, and last, pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “We grow increasingly and lovingly in union of heart, soul, and mind with our sisters in … Continue reading
SJST The two points making up the third pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “The more we pray, the more we are drawn into seeking quietude in the midst of our active … Continue reading
SJST The point making up the second pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is: “Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary will synthesize the particulars of knowledge … Continue reading
SJST The pedagogy of The Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is astonishing and edifying. The teaching of the Holy Spirit through the intercession, friendship, and kinship of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux … Continue reading
SJST The reason that I expend so much energy in sharing with the world my love and devotion for St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux – The Dove and Rose – is that I desire to share … Continue reading
SJST Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose and join us on Facebook. Share this video with friends. “To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse!”
SJST Join the Knights of the Dove and Rose. Visit us on Facebook and become part of our association dedicated to Christ in His Eucharistic Real Presence and to His Holy Mother, the glorious Virgin Mary.
SJST “Sainte Jeanne et Sainte Thérèse– Ensemble elles sont les plus belles couleurs du ciel!” (“Saint Joan and Saint Thérèse – together they are the most beautiful colors in heaven!”) “To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care … Continue reading