- 53,682 hits
Visit my website, JoanandTherese.com
Walter Adams (Pen Name S. T. Martin)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- Now in paperback and Kindle – My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 8 – In the castle of St. Joan and St. Thérèse’s King
- Chapter 7 – A miracle for me on St. Joan’s great day of July 17
- Chapter 6 – Our Lady tills the soil with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 5 – St. Thérèse, St. Joan of Arc, and Mary’s Rose
- Chapter 4: How St. Thérèse helped me enter into consecration to Mary
- Chapter 3: How my initial devotion to Mary led to total consecration after the Feast Day of St. Thérèse
- Chapter 2: How I met St. Thérèse of Lisieux
- Chapter 1: How I met St. Joan of Arc
- The story behind Le Royaume (Ste. Jeanne et Ste. Thérèse) – what you will find in the book
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Pope: no to the use of religion as a pretext for violence(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis said on Sunday that no one must consider themselves to be the “armour” of God while planning and carrying out acts of violence and oppression. "May no one" he said "use religion as a pretext for actions against human dignity and against the fundamental rights of every man and woman, above all, the right to life a […]
- Pope invites young Albanians to build their lives on Christ(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has urged the new generations of Albania to reject the idolatry of money, the false freedom of individualism, to addiction and violence, and he has encouraged them to cultivate a culture of encounter and of solidarity. The Pope's words to the young came during his Angelus address after the celebration of Holy Mass in Tirana […]
- Pope to Albanians: do not be afraid of responding to Christ(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Sunday encouraged the people of Albania to cultivate hope and involve the young generations, opening their hearts to Christ and fulfilling their roles in the Church and in society. In his homily during Mass in Tirana’s Mother Teresa Square, Pope Francis recalled the witness of the Albanian martyrs and the terrible suffering of […]
- Pope: religious coexistance and collaboration precious gift(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis said on Sunday that peaceful coexistence and collaboration among followers of different religions is a precious gift to the country. The Pope was addressing the President, Government, Civil Authorities and the Diplomatic Corps of Albania, where he is spending a one-day apostolic visit. In a discourse held at the start of the day […]
- Pope Francis establishes Commission to reform marriage annulment process(Vatican Radio) The Holy See Press Office on Saturday announced Pope Francis has decided to establish a Special Commission for the study of the reform of the matrimonial processes in canon law. The decision was made on August 2, 2014. This Committee will be chaired by Msgr. Pio Vito Pinto, Dean of the Roman Rota. The other members are: and will be compose […]
- Pope: no to the use of religion as a pretext for violence
Tag Archives: Knights of the Dove and Rose
SJST Well, in order to continue sharing my enthusiasm for Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse, I finally broke down and am learning some more sophisticated imaging software. I hope you like the banners I will be sharing, such as the … Continue reading
SJST Click the picture to visit “The Dove and Rose”! How can I follow the Dove and Rose devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux? Everything you see here and in “Le Royaume” is fundamentally driven … Continue reading
SJST “And I will gather together the remnant of my flock, out of the lands into which I have cast them out: and I will make them return to their own fields, and they shall increase and be multiplied.” (Jer … Continue reading
SJST The final points making up the fourth, and last, pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “We grow increasingly and lovingly in union of heart, soul, and mind with our sisters in … Continue reading
SJST The two points making up the third pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “The more we pray, the more we are drawn into seeking quietude in the midst of our active … Continue reading
SJST The point making up the second pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is: “Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary will synthesize the particulars of knowledge … Continue reading
SJST The pedagogy of The Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is astonishing and edifying. The teaching of the Holy Spirit through the intercession, friendship, and kinship of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux … Continue reading