- 45,767 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Écoutez une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- The history of Le Royaume de France Catholique – my lifetime project. How did it start?
- Neo-Catholics: Look behind you
- What is a “counterrevolutionary hermeneutic of continuity” anyway? And why are Radtrads on more solid ground?
- On why Rad-trads and Neo-Catholics annoy each other so – and fight – and can’t stand each other
- My second book: Seek First the Kingdom – The March of Hope
- My first book: Journey to Christendom – The Freedom Dance
- Name change: The CRAA is now…the…CRAA!
- Jeanne d’Arc praying before the final battle at Orléans
- Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse – Brilliant talk by Louis Verrecchio on Church and State
- The Catholic Peasant – Stunning Prophecies from Blessed Anna-Katarina Emmerick that are very relevant for our times
Most popular last 24 hours
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Contre-révolutionnaire et Royale d’Amérique”
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Purchase for Kindle here!
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose (a collection of blog posts) by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
- Pope Francis at Angelus: One can't dialogue with Satan(Vatican Radio) During his weekly Angelus address on Sunday, Pope Francis spoke about the day’s Gospel reading, which focused on the temptation of Jesus in the desert. Satan, the Pope said, tried “to divert Jesus from the Father’s plan” by tempting Him “to take an easy path,” a path “of success and power.” Jesus definitively rejects these temptations, reaffi […]
- Pope Francis names members of Council for the Economy(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has named the members of the Council for the Economy, which was created with the Motu Proprio “Fidelis dispensator et prudens” on 24 February2014. It is composed of 8 Cardinals and 7 laypeople. In a statement by the Director of the Holy See Press Office, Rev. Federico Lombardi, SJ, it is noted Cardinals Cipriani Thorne , Napier, […]
- Pope Francis warns Religious Orders against "theoretical poverty"(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has sent a message to the participants of a Vatican Symposium on "The management of the ecclesiastical goods of Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life, for the service of humanity and for the mission of the Church." The two-day event, which was organized at the request of Pope Francis, is taking […]
- Vatican hosts tribute to women in the Church: Voices of Faith(Vatican Radio) The selfless and courageous work of the Church’s “hidden” or voiceless women is being celebrated this International Women’s Day on Saturday, March 8th in the Vatican. The unique event, “Voices of Faith,” is the brainchild of Chantal Gotz, executive director of the Catholic philanthropic Fidel Götz Foundation, and project manager Giovanna Abbi […]
- Pope Francis: laity are 'protagonists' in Church's mission(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis issued a message Friday evening to the participants at a conference in Rome on the laity, urging them to work for the social inclusion of the poor and calling on lay movements to maintain a vital link with their local parishes. The March 7-8 conference, held at the Pontifical Lateran University, was organized under the theme, “Th […]
- Pope Francis at Angelus: One can't dialogue with Satan
Category Archives: Restoring the French Monarchy
Un article d’un ami: Magnifique article sur le rôle du Roi de France pour protéger le patrimoine vrai de France. Vive le Roi du royaume de France qui nous avons besoin en l’Occident pour la restauration de l’Église et la … Continue reading
Par un ami sur son site: Patriotisme de clocher Être français signifie vivre en accord avec les principes fondateurs de la nation dans la ferme attente de ce jour prochain où la véritable identité de la France sera à … Continue reading
SJST From a noble soul and spiritual kin. Please check out and bookmark this site! Feast of the Assumption of Mary, Anno Domini 2012: Keep France in your Prayers.
SJST I am most grateful to a friend from Belgium who, while reading the works of Pope St. Pius X, stumbled upon the great saint’s “Prophecy for France” in which we at “Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse,” indeed, at “Le … Continue reading
SJST One of the most prominent themes in all of my writings is that of our growth through time and space toward our Final Form that resides in the Mind of God. I often quote St. Thomas Aquinas who himself … Continue reading
SJST A beautiful prayer that we may join St. Joan of Arc and all the saints of France in heaven. What a joy to contemplate! God, Who has given to Joan of Domrémy to be valiant in the humble work … Continue reading
SJST Here is a very beautiful prayer for the Kingdom of France sent to me by a Romanian member of the faithful and a devotee of St. Joan and St. Thérèse. I thought this was a beautiful prayer that expresses … Continue reading
“Quand le Roi n’est pas là, les pourris dansent.” (“When the King is not there, the rotten dance.”) En aide de l’Occident, vive le Roi de France!
A holy prince the throne shall take A wonderful Monarch he will make When God will be worshiped again once more A period of peace will reign for sure And troubles shall cease at least for a time The Church … Continue reading
The following is a beautiful poem by a first time contributing writer to this blog, Selena Joan McPhail. The poem is copyrighted to Ms. McPhail. This poem deals with the ancient Catholic prophecy of the Great Monarch who will re-establish Catholic … Continue reading
Excerpted from “The Guillotine and the Cross” by Warren Carroll “His (indecisive Louis XVI) wife was made of different stuff. To the memory of no other woman, and few of either sex, has the verdict of her time and history … Continue reading
SJST “Apprenez, mon fils, que le Royaume des Francs est prédestiné par Dieu, à la défense de la Sainte Eglise Romaine qui est la seule véritable Eglise du Christ. Ce Royaume sera un jour le plus grand de tous les … Continue reading
SJST Queen Margaret of France, wife to King St. Louis (the only King of France ever to be canonized) was as glorious a monarch as Christendom would ever see, save for possibly Queen Isabel of Spain. She was heroic, faithful … Continue reading
La France mystique, elle vit en mon cœur S’esprit me tient par les mains De mes sœurs saintes, qui M’à raccompagnent chez mêmes La France mystique, elle est le Royaume Le Royaume du Seigneur et de notre Reine Elle est … Continue reading
Mystical France, she lifts my heart Her spirit holds me by the hands Of saintly sisters honored, who Attend and guide me to their land Mystical France, the Kingdom of Our Lord and Queen who reign above And here is … Continue reading