- 42,846 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: email@example.com
Écoutez à une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Jeanne d’Arc praying before the final battle at Orléans
- Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse – Brilliant talk by Louis Verrecchio on Church and State
- The Catholic Peasant – Stunning Prophecies from Blessed Anna-Katarina Emmerick that are very relevant for our times
- Guest Blogger: The Catholic Peasant – Why is Marytown not praying the Saint Michael prayer after Mass?
- A Trade Guild for Catholic Counterrevolutionaries – New Concept!
- Le Royaume Book Trailer – 2nd Edition – Traditional French Catholicism
- Le Royaume – Traditional French Catholicism – St. Joan and St. Thérèse (Reprise)
- Check out the updated Le Royaume website!
- Our Lady, The Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Assumption of Mary – August 15
Most popular last 24 hours
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Catholique et Royale d’Amérique”
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose (a collection of blog posts) by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
- The path of peace in the Middle EastOn Monday, 9 December, the Holy Father celebrated Mass with the Patriarch of Alexandria for the Copts, Ibrahim Isaac Sidrak, on the occasion of the public manifestation of the Ecclesiastica Communio between the Patriarch and the Successor of Peter.Following his acceptance of canonical election, the Patriarch asked and obtained from Benedict XVI Ecclesiastica […]
- Vatican receives MONEYVAL 'progress report'(Vatican Radio) The Holy See Press Office on Monday released a communique concerning a report by the MONEYVAL organization that evaluates the progress made by the Holy See/Vatican City State in combatting money laundering and the financing of terrorism. The communique notes that “MONEYVAL welcomes clarifications and improvements to the anti-money laundering […]
- Pope receives the President of the Republic of Congo(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis received the President of the Republic of Congo, (Congo Brazzaville) Denis Sassou N’Guesso Monday in the Vatican.A statement released from the Holy See Press Office said the cordial talks touched on the positive contribution that the Catholic Church makes to Congolese society , particularly in the fields of healthcare and educati […]
- Pope celebrates Mass with Egyptian Patriarch(Vatican Radio) At his daily Mass on Monday, Pope Francis appealed for an end to division and hatred in the Holy Land and the Middle East. The Holy Father concelebrated the Mass with the Coptic Catholic Patriarch of Alexandria (Egypt), Ibrahim Isaac Sidrak, on the occasion of the public manifestation of “ecclesiastical communion” between the Patriarch and th […]
- Pope sends telegramme on the opening of centre for abuse victims(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has sent a telegramme imparting his Apostolic Blessing, to Don Fortunato di Noto, founder of a centre for victims of abuse in Italy. The telegramme is signed by Vatican Secretary of State Pietro Parolin.Below is a Vatican Radio translation of the telegramme:"On the occasion of the inauguration of Meter House in Avola, for ch […]
- The path of peace in the Middle East
Category Archives: Restoring the French Monarchy
Un article d’un ami: Magnifique article sur le rôle du Roi de France pour protéger le patrimoine vrai de France. Vive le Roi du royaume de France qui nous avons besoin en l’Occident pour la restauration de l’Église et la … Continue reading
Par un ami sur son site: Patriotisme de clocher Être français signifie vivre en accord avec les principes fondateurs de la nation dans la ferme attente de ce jour prochain où la véritable identité de la France sera à … Continue reading
SJST From a noble soul and spiritual kin. Please check out and bookmark this site! Feast of the Assumption of Mary, Anno Domini 2012: Keep France in your Prayers.
SJST I am most grateful to a friend from Belgium who, while reading the works of Pope St. Pius X, stumbled upon the great saint’s “Prophecy for France” in which we at “Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse,” indeed, at “Le … Continue reading
SJST One of the most prominent themes in all of my writings is that of our growth through time and space toward our Final Form that resides in the Mind of God. I often quote St. Thomas Aquinas who himself … Continue reading
SJST A beautiful prayer that we may join St. Joan of Arc and all the saints of France in heaven. What a joy to contemplate! God, Who has given to Joan of Domrémy to be valiant in the humble work … Continue reading
SJST Here is a very beautiful prayer for the Kingdom of France sent to me by a Romanian member of the faithful and a devotee of St. Joan and St. Thérèse. I thought this was a beautiful prayer that expresses … Continue reading
“Quand le Roi n’est pas là, les pourris dansent.” (“When the King is not there, the rotten dance.”) En aide de l’Occident, vive le Roi de France!
A holy prince the throne shall take A wonderful Monarch he will make When God will be worshiped again once more A period of peace will reign for sure And troubles shall cease at least for a time The Church … Continue reading
The following is a beautiful poem by a first time contributing writer to this blog, Selena Joan McPhail. The poem is copyrighted to Ms. McPhail. This poem deals with the ancient Catholic prophecy of the Great Monarch who will re-establish Catholic … Continue reading
Excerpted from “The Guillotine and the Cross” by Warren Carroll “His (indecisive Louis XVI) wife was made of different stuff. To the memory of no other woman, and few of either sex, has the verdict of her time and history … Continue reading
SJST “Apprenez, mon fils, que le Royaume des Francs est prédestiné par Dieu, à la défense de la Sainte Eglise Romaine qui est la seule véritable Eglise du Christ. Ce Royaume sera un jour le plus grand de tous les … Continue reading
SJST Queen Margaret of France, wife to King St. Louis (the only King of France ever to be canonized) was as glorious a monarch as Christendom would ever see, save for possibly Queen Isabel of Spain. She was heroic, faithful … Continue reading
La France mystique, elle vit en mon cœur S’esprit me tient par les mains De mes sœurs saintes, qui M’à raccompagnent chez mêmes La France mystique, elle est le Royaume Le Royaume du Seigneur et de notre Reine Elle est … Continue reading
Mystical France, she lifts my heart Her spirit holds me by the hands Of saintly sisters honored, who Attend and guide me to their land Mystical France, the Kingdom of Our Lord and Queen who reign above And here is … Continue reading