- 53,658 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Écoutez une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Now in paperback and Kindle – My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 8 – In the castle of St. Joan and St. Thérèse’s King
- Chapter 7 – A miracle for me on St. Joan’s great day of July 17
- Chapter 6 – Our Lady tills the soil with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 5 – St. Thérèse, St. Joan of Arc, and Mary’s Rose
- Chapter 4: How St. Thérèse helped me enter into consecration to Mary
- Chapter 3: How my initial devotion to Mary led to total consecration after the Feast Day of St. Thérèse
- Chapter 2: How I met St. Thérèse of Lisieux
- Chapter 1: How I met St. Joan of Arc
- The story behind Le Royaume (Ste. Jeanne et Ste. Thérèse) – what you will find in the book
Most popular last 24 hours
- Little Flowers and Big Miracles
- Fatima Prophecies, Russia, Vladimir Putin.... you know....
- Chapter 5 - St. Thérèse, St. Joan of Arc, and Mary’s Rose
- To the great honor of Marie Antoinette, most noble and Christian Queen of France
- Catholic Answers, Michael Voris, The Remnant: "Take the best and leave the rest"
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Contre-révolutionnaire et Royale d’Amérique”
Follow me on Twitter!
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- The Hope That Does Not Disappoint: The Pope's Message to Albania(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis was scheduled to make a one-day trip to Albania on Sunday, September 21, 2014. Christopher Wells is in Tirana to cover the visit of the Holy Father and sent the following report on what the people of Albania are expecting: Listen: The Hope That Does Not Disappoint: The Pope's Message to Albania It was only twenty years ago t […]
- Pope receives Argentina's Kirchner(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis received the President of Argentina, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner on Saturday. The meeting began at 12:30 Rome Time in the lobby of the Santa Marta guesthouse, and lasted roughly a quarter-hour. After the private colloquy, Pope Francis greeted the other members of the presidential delegation. President Kirchner brought the Holy […]
- Pope Francis: evangelization is Church's essential mission(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis held a special audience on Saturday for the bishops taking part in a training seminar held over the past two weeks under the auspices of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples. The sessions were organized particularly for bishops ordained during the course of the past two years, and examined various aspects of episcop […]
- Pope names new archbishop of Chicago(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has named Bishop Blase J. Cupich to succeed Cardinal Francis E. George as the archbishop of Chicago. Listen to the press conference in Chicago, with Archbishop-elect Cupich: The Pope accepted the resignation of Cardinal George, in conformity with canon 401 of the Code of Canon Law. At the time of his nomination, Bishop Cupich was […]
- Pope Francis meets with President of Latvia(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Saturday met with Andris Bērziņš, President of the Republic of Latvia, who subsequently met with Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Parolin, accompanied by Archbishop Dominique Mamberti, Secretary for Relations with States. The Holy See Press Office issued statement describing the discussions taking place in a “cordial atmosph […]
- The Hope That Does Not Disappoint: The Pope's Message to Albania
Author Archives: soldierforchrist33
There is a lot to be said about a saint, who made it to Heaven by doing little things. Saint Therese of the Child Jesus was one of those, who did just that. She was hidden away in a cloistered … Continue reading
While we’re wandering in the dark, and over this treacherous sea, Please hear us, young maid, Joan of Arc. You won’t ignore our plea In this vale, so filled with tears, the sufferings that wait in store You’ll come in … Continue reading
Saint Joan of Arc so pure and bright Who became that brave and wondrous knight Who so valiantly fought with courage and love and kept going ,supplied with graces from above You won the battle, to get a king crowned … Continue reading
Anyone who knows the story of Saint Therese knows she had a childlike trust in God. Through her entire life she had a great confidence in Him. Everything about the way she lived reflected that trust. She was a sensitive … Continue reading
A holy prince the throne shall take A wonderful Monarch he will make When God will be worshiped again once more A period of peace will reign for sure And troubles shall cease at least for a time The Church … Continue reading