- 55,434 hits
Visit my main website, JoanandTherese.com
Visitez nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Walter Adams (Nom de plume, S.T. Martin), founder of Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse and site administrator.
Click my picture for my profile.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest blogger Selena McPhail (24 Rose Petals). Formerly ”Soldier for Christ 33.”
Click picture for Selena's profile.
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- New blog! CatholicMonarchy.net!
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 2: Not knowing, but knowing everything
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 1: The opening paragraphs of The Story of a Soul
- CatholicMonarchy.com – American but not Democratic Republican
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
- What is Le Royaume (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)?
- Now in paperback and Kindle – My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 8 – In the castle of St. Joan and St. Thérèse’s King
- Chapter 7 – A miracle for me on St. Joan’s great day of July 17
- Chapter 6 – Our Lady tills the soil with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- At closing Mass for the Synod Pope Francis beatifies Paul VI(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Sunday celebrated the Closing Mass for the Extraordinary Synod on the Family. During the Mass in Saint Peter’s Square, the Holy Father beatified his predecessor, Pope Paul VI, whom he described as a “great Pope,” a “courageous Christian” and a “tireless apostle.” Listen to Christopher Wells' report: In his homily, Pope F […]
- Synod Fathers offer message of consolation and encouragement(Vatican Radio) Bishops attending the Synod on the Family on Saturday voted overwhelmingly in favour of a concluding message that was drawn up to reflect the substance of their two weeks of discussions here in the Vatican. The three page message of support for Christian families was read out at the penultimate session of the Synod and was presented to journa […]
- Pope Francis recalls missions, Mary, at Angelus address(Vatican Radio) At the conclusion of Sunday’s Mass for the Closing of the Synod and the Beatification of Paul VI, Pope Francis led the faithful in the noonday Angelus. Here is the complete text of Pope Francis’s remarks: At the end of this solemn celebration, I want to greet the pilgrims from Italy and various countries, with a respectful thought for the off […]
- Synod on Family shows Church whose doors are always open(Vatican Radio) Bishops attending the Synod on the Family on Saturday concluded their two week meeting by voting on a final document which will form the basis for discussion over the coming year. Pope Francis, who has followed closely the working of the Synod, also addressed the assembly, reflecting on the honest, courageous and, at times, tense debate about […]
- Pope Francis speech at the conclusion of the Synod(Vatican Radio) At the conclusion of the Extraordinary Synod on the Family, Pope Francis addressed the assembled Fathers, thanking them for their efforts and encouraging them to continue to journey. Below, please find Vatican Radio's provisional translation of Pope Francis' address to the Synod Fathers: Dear Eminences, Beatitudes, Excellencies, B […]
- At closing Mass for the Synod Pope Francis beatifies Paul VI
This entry was posted in "Le Royaume" Trailers and tagged Catholic and Royal Army, Catholic Church, Catholic Monarchy, Catholicism, Christendom, Christian Culture, inspirational, Jeanne d'Arc, Joan of Arc, Kingdom of God, Little Flower, Maid of Orleans, Spirituality, St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese of Lisieux, Western Civilization. Bookmark the permalink.