- 54,475 hits
Visit my website, JoanandTherese.com
Visitez nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Walter Adams (Pen Name S. T. Martin)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
- What is Le Royaume (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)?
- Now in paperback and Kindle – My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 8 – In the castle of St. Joan and St. Thérèse’s King
- Chapter 7 – A miracle for me on St. Joan’s great day of July 17
- Chapter 6 – Our Lady tills the soil with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 5 – St. Thérèse, St. Joan of Arc, and Mary’s Rose
- Chapter 4: How St. Thérèse helped me enter into consecration to Mary
- Chapter 3: How my initial devotion to Mary led to total consecration after the Feast Day of St. Thérèse
- Chapter 2: How I met St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Most popular last 24 hours
- Une très belle citation de Ste Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus
- Little Flowers and Big Miracles
- Ten reasons why we should establish a Catholic Monarchy for America
- On Christians and the humble "I don't know" of the Atheist
- Ma petite mère, petite reine, et sainte sœur (Reprise - en l'honneur de Ste. Thérèse)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Pope to Europe: Open the doors of your heart(Vatican Radio) On the eve of the one year anniversary of a devastating shipwreck, Pope Francis has called on the men and women of Europe to ‘open the doors of their hearts’ and welcome migrants who risk their lives at sea to flee war and poverty. Emer McCarthy reports Listen: Around 370 people, most of them Eritrean and Syrian asylum-seekers, drowned on O […]
- Pope Francis: Charity in truth is the basis for peace(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Thursday met with participants of the Plenary assembly of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace. Listen to Christopher Wells' report: In his address, the Holy Father noted the Plenary assembly coincides with the fifth anniversary of Benedict XVI’s encyclical Caritas in veritate, which Pope Francis called “a foun […]
- Pope Francis to Assyrian Patriarch: we are close in faith, persecution(Vatican Radio) “No religious, political or economic motives can justify what is happening to hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children:” that’s what Pope Francis said Thursday, calling what is happening to Christians and other minorities in Iraq and Syria “daily persecution.” Listen to Tracey McClure's report: Pope Francis was speakin […]
- Pope at Santa Marta: Our companions on life’s journey(Vatican Radio) Guardian angels exist, they are not [the fruit of] imaginative doctrine, but companions that God has placed beside us on our life’s journey said Pope Francis Thursday morning at Mass at Casa Santa Marta, on the day when the Church celebrates the Feast of the Holy Guardian Angels. Emer McCarthy reports Listen: Pope Francis said that the read […]
- To the prelates of Chad: the behaviour of the Church is a model for all societyVatican City, 2014 (VIS) – The implementation of catechetical methods for inculturation, the defence of the family and the role of women, and the need for dialogue with other religions in a country where Catholics are a minority are the main themes of the discourse Pope Francis handed to the bishops of Chad this morning, at the end of their “ad Limina” visit […]
- Pope to Europe: Open the doors of your heart
About S.T. MartinS.T. Martin is an educator, experienced business executive, and self-published Catholic writer who holds an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University and a Masters Degree in Public and Private Management from Yale University. A former Methodist who was also familiar with Evangelical communities as a youth, S.T. joined the Catholic Church on Easter of 1985. S.T. Martin's works are personal testimonials to the sublime benefits of True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin as formulated by St. Louis de Montfort as well as to "Le Royaume," the kingdom blessed of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux. Le Royaume is the mystical Kingdom of France belonging to Jesus Christ as King of Kings, to the Virgin Mary as our heavenly Queen who holds the Fleur-de-lis dear to her heart, and to Sts. Joan and Thérèse, who are the secondary co-patronesses of France. "To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse!"
This entry was posted in Book Trailers, On my devotion to St. Joan and St. Thérèse and tagged Catholic Author, Catholic Spirituality, Catholicism, Fleur-Darc, inspirational, Jeanne d'Arc, Joan of Arc Poetry, Little Flower, Maid of Orleans, Metanoia, S.T. Martin, Spirituality, St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese. Bookmark the permalink.