- 42,819 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: email@example.com
Écoutez à une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Jeanne d’Arc praying before the final battle at Orléans
- Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse – Brilliant talk by Louis Verrecchio on Church and State
- The Catholic Peasant – Stunning Prophecies from Blessed Anna-Katarina Emmerick that are very relevant for our times
- Guest Blogger: The Catholic Peasant – Why is Marytown not praying the Saint Michael prayer after Mass?
- A Trade Guild for Catholic Counterrevolutionaries – New Concept!
- Le Royaume Book Trailer – 2nd Edition – Traditional French Catholicism
- Le Royaume – Traditional French Catholicism – St. Joan and St. Thérèse (Reprise)
- Check out the updated Le Royaume website!
- Our Lady, The Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Assumption of Mary – August 15
Most popular last 24 hours
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Catholique et Royale d’Amérique”
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose (a collection of blog posts) by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
- Cardinal Turkson to attend Mandela memorial(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has appointed Cardinal Peter Turkson, President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, as his special envoy to participate at an Official Ceremony in memory of the former President of the Republic of South Africa, Nelson Mandela who died on Thursday.The ceremony will be held in Johannesburg on Tuesday, 10 December
- Angelus: Immaculate Conception fruit of God's Love(Vatican Radio) The Immaculate Conception of Mary is “inscribed in God’s plan; it is the fruit of God’s love which saves the world.” These were Pope Francis’ comments during his weekly Angelus address for the second Sunday of Advent which coincides with the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. On this Feast, the Holy Father said, our gaze turns to the “beauty […]
- Pope receives delegation from Dignitatis Humanae Institute(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Saturday received in audience a delegation from the Dignitatis Humanae Institute (DHI) which is celebrating its fifth anniversary. The DHI, otherwise known as the Institute for Human Dignity, was founded in 2008 as a think tank with the aim of protecting and promoting an authentic vision of human dignity.Addressing the delegat […]
- Pope's message for 2014 World Day of the Sick releasedPope Francis in 2014 is commending the 22nd World Day of the Sick to the intercession of Mary, so that she will help sick people to live their own suffering in communion with Jesus Christ.The theme for this world day is Faith and charity: " We too must give our lives for the brethren" and in his message to mark this occasion, the Holy Father turns […]
- Pope Francis: Use internet to offer "real reasons for hope"(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Saturday met with the participants of the 26th Plenary Assembly of the Pontifical Council for the Laity, meeting under the theme “Proclaiming Christ in the digital age.”Pope Francis said the rise and development of the internet raises the question of the relationship between faith and culture.Looking back to the first centurie […]
- Cardinal Turkson to attend Mandela memorial
About S.T. MartinS.T. Martin is an educator, experienced business executive, and self-published Catholic writer who holds an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University and Master's Degree in Public and Private Management from Yale University. A former Methodist who was also familiar with Evangelical communities as a youth, S.T. joined the Catholic Church on Easter of 1985. S.T. Martin's works are personal testimonials to the sublime benefits of True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin as formulated by St. Louis de Montfort as well as to "Le Royaume," the kingdom blessed of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux. Le Royaume is the mystical Kingdom of France belonging to Jesus Christ as King of Kings, to the Virgin Mary as our heavenly Queen who holds the Fleur-de-lis dear to her heart, and to Sts. Joan and Thérèse, who are the secondary co-patronesses of France. "To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse!"
This entry was posted in Book Trailers, On my devotion to St. Joan and St. Thérèse and tagged Catholic Author, Catholic Spirituality, Catholicism, Fleur-Darc, inspirational, Jeanne d'Arc, Joan of Arc Poetry, Little Flower, Maid of Orleans, Metanoia, S.T. Martin, Spirituality, St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese. Bookmark the permalink.