- 42,774 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: email@example.com
Écoutez à une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Jeanne d’Arc praying before the final battle at Orléans
- Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse – Brilliant talk by Louis Verrecchio on Church and State
- The Catholic Peasant – Stunning Prophecies from Blessed Anna-Katarina Emmerick that are very relevant for our times
- Guest Blogger: The Catholic Peasant – Why is Marytown not praying the Saint Michael prayer after Mass?
- A Trade Guild for Catholic Counterrevolutionaries – New Concept!
- Le Royaume Book Trailer – 2nd Edition – Traditional French Catholicism
- Le Royaume – Traditional French Catholicism – St. Joan and St. Thérèse (Reprise)
- Check out the updated Le Royaume website!
- Our Lady, The Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Assumption of Mary – August 15
Most popular last 24 hours
- (Un blog post d'un ami Français) Saint Nicolas est le seul vrai Père Noël
- What is Le Royaume and Traditional French Catholic Spirituality? How do I join?
- Totalitarian Democracy vs the Freedom of the Catholic Monarchy
- To the great honor of Marie Antoinette, most noble and Christian Queen of France
- St. Thérèse's Play "Joan of Arc"
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Catholique et Royale d’Amérique”
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose (a collection of blog posts) by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95(Vatican Radio) South Africa’s icon of non-violent resistance against Apartheid and first president of a reconciled country, Nelson Mandela is dead at the age of 95. He served twenty-seven years in prison, from 1962 until 1990, to emerge as the leader of the movement to end the systematic racial discrimination that had characterized South African society for […]
- Pope calls for more collegiality, decentralization(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has called the Church to a renewal of its structures in view of its mission to proclaim the Good News in his first Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium. In the document, the Pope speaks of a Church that is “mission-oriented” and in a “permanent state of mission”. This is not a new idea, said Catherine Clifford, professor of t […]
- Pope Francis establishes commission on protection of minors(Vatican Radio) At the briefing on Thursday morning, 5 December, at 1 p.m., alongside the Director of the Holy See Press Office, there participated Cardinal Sean Patrick O’Malley, archbishop of Boston, member of the Council of Cardinals, who gave the following Declaration:“Continuing decisively along the lines undertaken by Pope Benedict XVI, and accepting a […]
- Pope Francis: Put Christian words in action(Vatican Radio) Anyone who utters Christian words without putting them into practice hurts oneself and others, because they are based on pride and cause division in the Church. Those were the Pope’s words during his homily at Mass this Thursday morning at the Casa Santa Martha. Lydia O’Kane reports Taking his cue from Thursday’s liturgy, Pope Francis explain […]
- Council of Cardinals: Day 3(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Wednesday met for the third time with the 8-member Council of Cardinals to discuss the proposed reforms of the Roman Curia. The meeting will last until Thursday. The first meeting took place in October.In a press briefing, the head of the Holy See Press Office Father Federico Lombardi, SJ, stated that the Cardinals have contin […]
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95
About S.T. MartinS.T. Martin is an educator, experienced business executive, and self-published Catholic writer who holds an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University and Master's Degree in Public and Private Management from Yale University. A former Methodist who was also familiar with Evangelical communities as a youth, S.T. joined the Catholic Church on Easter of 1985. S.T. Martin's works are personal testimonials to the sublime benefits of True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin as formulated by St. Louis de Montfort as well as to "Le Royaume," the kingdom blessed of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux. Le Royaume is the mystical Kingdom of France belonging to Jesus Christ as King of Kings, to the Virgin Mary as our heavenly Queen who holds the Fleur-de-lis dear to her heart, and to Sts. Joan and Thérèse, who are the secondary co-patronesses of France. "To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse!"
This entry was posted in "Le Royaume" Trailers and tagged Catholic Author, Catholic Church, Catholic Spirituality, Catholic Tradition, Catholicism, Jeanne d'Arc, Joan of Arc, Le Royaume, Little Flower, Maid of Orleans, St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese, St. Therese of Lisieux, The Kingdom. Bookmark the permalink.