- 54,275 hits
Visit my website, JoanandTherese.com
Visitez nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Walter Adams (Pen Name S. T. Martin)
Contact me: email@example.com
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
- What is Le Royaume (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)?
- Now in paperback and Kindle – My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 8 – In the castle of St. Joan and St. Thérèse’s King
- Chapter 7 – A miracle for me on St. Joan’s great day of July 17
- Chapter 6 – Our Lady tills the soil with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
- Chapter 5 – St. Thérèse, St. Joan of Arc, and Mary’s Rose
- Chapter 4: How St. Thérèse helped me enter into consecration to Mary
- Chapter 3: How my initial devotion to Mary led to total consecration after the Feast Day of St. Thérèse
- Chapter 2: How I met St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Patriarch of Baghdad to Muslims: Condemn extremism, rebuild Iraq with Christians"I want to send my best wishes to our Muslim brothers," asking God "to protect and preserve our country from every form of evil." This is the wish that his Beatitude Mar Louis Raphael I Sako sends to the Muslim community in Iraq to mark Eid al-Adha, a holiday that commemorates the total submission of man to God. In the message, sent to As […]
- Archbishop Celli: family is where we learn to communicate(Vatican Radio) With the Synod of Bishops on the family about to open on Sunday, the Vatican has revealed that the message for next year’s World Communications Day is also focused on the theme of the family as ‘a privileged place of encounter with the gift of love’. ‘Communicating the Family’ is the title of the message which is traditionally published in fu […]
- Holy See: World needs a revitalized United Nations capable of action in Syria, Iraq(Vatican Radio) The conflicts in the Middle East and Ukraine demand a revitalized United Nations where member states put their responsibility to protect persecuted peoples above personal interests and thoroughly apply international law. This is according to the Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, who was speaking on Monday at the 69th sessi […]
- Pope at Santa Marta: Good reason to complain(Vatican Radio) In moments of darkness, our lament becomes a prayer, but we must guard ourselves against overdramatizing our complaints and remember that there are people experiencing “great tragedies” who have good reason to lament, like the Christians driven from their homes for the faith, said Pope Francis Tuesday during Mass at Casa Santa Marta. Emer McC […]
- Pope Francis: Synod prayer to Holy Family(Vatican Radio) Sunday, 28 September is to be set aside as a Day of Prayer for the III Extraordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops, scheduled to take place from 5 to 219 October to treat the topic: The Pastoral Challenges of the Family in the Context of Evangelization. The Holy See on Saturday released a prayer guide, inviting particular Churches, […]
- Patriarch of Baghdad to Muslims: Condemn extremism, rebuild Iraq with Christians
About S.T. MartinS.T. Martin is an educator, experienced business executive, and self-published Catholic writer who holds an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University and a Masters Degree in Public and Private Management from Yale University. A former Methodist who was also familiar with Evangelical communities as a youth, S.T. joined the Catholic Church on Easter of 1985. S.T. Martin's works are personal testimonials to the sublime benefits of True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin as formulated by St. Louis de Montfort as well as to "Le Royaume," the kingdom blessed of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux. Le Royaume is the mystical Kingdom of France belonging to Jesus Christ as King of Kings, to the Virgin Mary as our heavenly Queen who holds the Fleur-de-lis dear to her heart, and to Sts. Joan and Thérèse, who are the secondary co-patronesses of France. "To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse!"
This entry was posted in "Le Royaume" Trailers and tagged Catholic Author, Catholic Church, Catholic Spirituality, Catholic Tradition, Catholicism, Jeanne d'Arc, Joan of Arc, Le Royaume, Little Flower, Maid of Orleans, St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese, St. Therese of Lisieux, The Kingdom. Bookmark the permalink.