- 52,314 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Écoutez une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Next steps for the Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America
- A little inspiration: Let us contemplate what Our Lord is promising us – Joshua 1:1-9
- The Prayers of the Chaplet of St. Joan of Arc
- Take the poll! Do you think I’m nuts? On bad reviews and why I want you to keep reading…
- Fleur-Darc: Now available in paperback and Kindle versions
- Le Royaume, the book: now in paperback and Kindle versions
- Now available in e-formats: The Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America
- Public service announcement on which Monarchies the CRAA supports
- The Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) Trailer – New!
- Counterrevolutionary and Royal Army of America – Membership Drive for 2016
Most popular last 24 hours
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Contre-révolutionnaire et Royale d’Amérique”
Follow me on Twitter!
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Pope on Korea trip: memory, hope, witness(Vatican Radio) Memory, hope, witness: these are the three key terms in which Pope Francis placed his recent visit to Korea, when he reflected on the trip with pilgrims and tourists gathered in Paul VI Hall at the Vatican on Wednesday for the weekly General Audience. After renewing his sentiments of gratitude and esteem for the bishops of Korea and for the c […]
- Slavery to be theme of 2015 World Day of Peace(Vatican Radio) The Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace has announced the theme selected by Pope Francis for the upcoming World Day of Peace. The theme, “Slaves no more, but brothers and sisters” will be the title of the Message for the 48th World Day of Peace, celebrated on 1 January 2015. It will mark the second time Pope Francis celebrates the Day […]
- Pope Francis meets Opera di Nazareth group(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis received a group of pilgrims from the international “Opera di Nazareth” organization on Wednesday evening at the Santa Marta residence in the Vatican. The Opera di Nazareth was founded in 1964 in the Italian city of Reggio Emilia, and eventually incorporated as as an organization of lay faithful that conducts charitable activitie […]
- Pope Francis profoundly saddened by death of three relatives in traffic accident(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has learnt of the tragic death of three of his relatives in a traffic accident in Argentina and is "profoundly saddened." The Director of the Holy See’s Press Office, Father Federico Lombardi said the Pope had received news of the tragic accident and asks that "all those who share in his grief join with him in pr […]
- Pope holds press conference on flight back from Korea(Vatican Radio) From the possibility of the unification of the Koreas to the idea of “just war", from the situation of persecuted minorities in Iraq to the Pope’s upcoming journey to Albania: on the flight back from Korea to Rome, Pope Francis answered questions put to him by journalists travelling with him aboard the papal plane. In what has become a t […]
- Pope on Korea trip: memory, hope, witness
About S.T. MartinS.T. Martin is an educator, experienced business executive, and self-published Catholic writer who holds an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University and a Masters Degree in Public and Private Management from Yale University. A former Methodist who was also familiar with Evangelical communities as a youth, S.T. joined the Catholic Church on Easter of 1985. S.T. Martin's works are personal testimonials to the sublime benefits of True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin as formulated by St. Louis de Montfort as well as to "Le Royaume," the kingdom blessed of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux. Le Royaume is the mystical Kingdom of France belonging to Jesus Christ as King of Kings, to the Virgin Mary as our heavenly Queen who holds the Fleur-de-lis dear to her heart, and to Sts. Joan and Thérèse, who are the secondary co-patronesses of France. "To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse!"
This entry was posted in "Le Royaume" Trailers and tagged Catholic Author, Catholic Church, Catholic Spirituality, Catholic Tradition, Catholicism, Jeanne d'Arc, Joan of Arc, Le Royaume, Little Flower, Maid of Orleans, St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese, St. Therese of Lisieux, The Kingdom. Bookmark the permalink.