The Catholic Monarchy is our only lasting hope of saving the United States of America.
The proposition above is not commonly (or, really, ever) heard in political discussions and media reporting. There are two reasons (perhaps more, but I will focus on two) for this: 1) The whole concept of America was founded on the principles of Democratic Republicanism whereby The Constitution would replace The Church as the balance of power between The People and The State, and 2) the elite financiers and liberal Revolutionaries currently under-mining the United States of America do not want you to think about it for fear that you will take hold of it and destroy their empire and all their Satanic Masonic plans with it. You would be free under the Monarchy, and they simply will not allow that to happen.
The first reason above is why I do not refer to “restoring” America, for “restoring” would imply that it is feasible to go back to a free, constitutionally-based Democratic Republic. I refer to “saving” America, for this is where we need to focus our energies. The viability of a Catholic Monarchy for the United States does not seem reasonable or realistic until one comes to terms with the near certainty that America has crossed a line in her Democratic Republicanism beyond which there is no return. If the Obama administration is confirmed in power for another term, we will then be able to say that it is an absolute certainty that America has crossed that line.
The viability of a Catholic Monarchy for the United States becomes even more thought provoking and realistically acceptable when one understands the nature of the Revolutionary movement mentioned in the second reason above. The Revolution, meaning THE Revolution by Satan against the most Holy Trinity, began before the dawn of time and has been the ear-mark of Satanic spiritual and temporal forces bent on destroying human beings since man began to walk the earth (you might recall the story of Adam and Eve, whereby God has told us that this is the case).
In modern (roughly the past 500 years) history though, this act of rebellion against God and His visible, institutional Church based in Rome has utilized very predictable spiritual warfare tactics through a handful of “Revolutions” (each “Revolution” proclaiming to “free” mankind, meaning, always, “free” mankind from God). These Revolutions against God are, in chronological order, the Protestant, French, and Bolshevik Revolutions, and, in America, the more recent “Sixties” Revolution. The outcome of the latter in America has been the blood-thirsty, Satanic secularism that seeks to destroy our country and our souls without mercy. It is this last agenda that is so dear to the hearts of the elite financiers, and, importantly, to the hearts of the Obama administration.
Therefore the line seems to have been crossed. The destructive Revolutionary virus as currently represented through the Obama administration is in full force in America. Why is it that I say we shall know from the confirmation in November of the current administration that we have then “most certainly” crossed that line? It will be because The People themselves, the very ones whom the Constitution establishes in power, will have spoken “their will.” It will demonstrate that the Will of the People is thoroughly corrupted by the Satanic spiritual forces of the Revolution. This leaves us with the predictable outcome, using the consistent progress and ultimate outcomes of the previous Revolutions as our guide, of a dictatorial tyranny in our future. The Will of the People will have shown itself as no more than The Dictatorship of The People, in much the same fashion as defined by Lenin in the Bolshevik Revolution and Robespierre in the French (the later “Lennon” in the Sixties was merely the voice proclaiming the death of the soul, “and no religion, too,” while the earlier Luther and Henry VIII were the initial sparks of the recent rampage).
To “save” America, then, since restoring her is not possible with such a corrupted Will of the People, we must appeal to a higher authority than The People. We must, as was so successfully (generally speaking) done for 1,000 years through the early and mid-Middle Ages (Feudal era), appeal to the Church as the ultimate authority for morality, social organization, and cultural identity, as the Church is immune by the power of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit from error in faith and morals. Not even Pope Alexander VI during the Renaissance nor child-abusing Priests of the modern era have been able to sour the teachings of the Church or to force Christ to re-assess His promise to be with His Bride to the end of time. The Will of God through His Church, and not The Will of the People, is the only sure Rock upon which to build a free, edifying, life-giving culture.
So, with the above in mind, and with love for America as our driving motivation, I present the reasons below that you should consider the Catholic Monarchy as the next, and most optimal, form of government for the United States:
1) What people call the “Christian” cultural roots of America was simply a carry-over of Middle Ages Catholic civilization, despite the fact that the Founding Fathers were “freeing” us from the old Monarchies whereby the Monarch was the right arm of the Church. “Restoring” America to her cultural roots, if you insist, is really to restore her to her Catholic inheritance. Why not admit the failure of The Constitution with The Will of The People to progress on the old Monarchical form and simply go back to the old Monarchical form? Time does not dictate progress. Just because we live centuries after the old Monarchies does not mean that we have made progress during that time. The past 500 years of “Revolutions” have been nothing more than a destructive re-action against the progress of the previous Catholic civilization. A speeding car heading for a cliff is “progressing” through time and space toward the cliff. As Chesterton pointed out, Thursday is not superior to Wednesday just because Thursday comes later in the week.
2) The Will of God is the first priority and the well-spring of a proper hierarchy of values. Once the Will of God is established as the societal and cultural norm, THEN, the Will of the People can democratically make authentic progress. The Will of God is known fully through the Catholic Church as decreed by Jesus Christ, Who is the only person ever to walk the face of the earth to rise from the dead to prove His claims. If ever you want to follow someone’s Church, it is the Church of Jesus Christ. Hinduism is rich in color but hideously depressive and satanic in theology and philosophy. Buddha spent his entire life trying to solve a Hindu-istic problem that does not even exist (the pain of reincarnation). Confucius developed a wonderful set of social norms to govern society (the closest in the East to Christian norms), but feared being too close to the afterlife. Mohammed is still dead and in the ground. The Church is the new Jewish Israel, the city of God in the new Jerusalem. If we are going to use any religion as a determinant of God’s will, it better be the one espoused by Jesus Christ through His Church.
3) The Catholic Monarchy, built on the feudal model whereby Christian Kings and Queens are under the moral authority of the Church and thereby checked in their totalitarian tendencies, and are suzerains over relatively independent territories, will be the safe guard for local democracies. The King and Queen will maintain the cultural and moral norms governing society and will be the face of the nation in international diplomacy. Democracies would flourish at the state and local level under the protection of the Monarch.
4) The Catholic Monarchy will be the protector and guarantor of religious freedom (“with due limits” as outlined in Vatican II and interpreted in accordance with the long line of Popes in the pre-conciliar Church, see Fr William Most).
5) The Catholic Monarchy will be the protector and guarantor of free speech and assembly (“with due limits” as mentioned above).
6) The Catholic Monarchy will be the protector and guarantor of the right to private ownership of property and against the multi-national corporations and the One World economy.
7) The Catholic Monarchy will be the protector and guarantor of free enterprise that dovetails with the right of private ownership (and therefore does not necessarily guarantee the right of a foreign owned or foreign minded multi-national to take property from the local population).
8) The Catholic Monarchy will promote, protect, and guarantee a life giving culture with edifying arts, entertainment, and language.
9) The Catholic Monarchy will be the protector and guarantor of the principles of subsidiarity that protect families and local social units from unreasonable encroachment by higher state and federal authorities.
10) A Divine Right Aristocracy of inheritance, whereby Kings and Queens are chosen by birth rather than by political pandering and the influence of money, will be the protector and guarantor of the Monarchical form. Even George Soros cannot influence God in creating a King or Queen. The only possible manipulation is through marriage.
Finally, how is it that the Catholic Monarchy will be the protector and guarantor of these rights and principles? It is because we will have a true separation of Church and State as it existed in the days of ancient Christendom. Separation of Church and State in the modern Republic is nothing more than a subjugation of Church to the State (therefore making the Church powerless and irrelevant). True separation of Church and State exists when one has an independent institutional Church with moral authority over a Monarch. Monarchs who desire totalitarian control will face a Church beyond their control. Ask Napoleon, Louis XIV, or any other King through the history of Christendom how difficult the Church can be on a totalitarian! Even they had to yield to a great degree before the independent Church. The Church is not oppressive on The People. The Church, with The People, is oppressive on totalitarian minded Monarchs.
Is not that how things should really be?