- 47,623 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Écoutez une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- How Le Royaume operates in light of the Classifications of Grace
- Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission explained in light of the Dogmatic Causes of Grace
- Fatima Prophecies, Russia, Vladimir Putin…. you know….
- Catholic Answers, Michael Voris, The Remnant: “Take the best and leave the rest”
- The history of Le Royaume de France Catholique – my lifetime project. How did it start?
- Neo-Catholics: Look behind you
- What is a “counterrevolutionary hermeneutic of continuity” anyway? And why are Radtrads on more solid ground?
- On why Rad-trads and Neo-Catholics annoy each other so – and fight – and can’t stand each other
- My second book: Seek First the Kingdom – The March of Hope
- My first book: Journey to Christendom – The Freedom Dance
Most popular last 24 hours
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Contre-révolutionnaire et Royale d’Amérique”
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose (a collection of blog posts) by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Visit my Amazon.com Author’s page for all of my books in both paperback and Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Papal Easter Mass and blessing draw 150,000 faithful(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis celebrated the Easter Sunday liturgy in St. Peter’s Square. In his Easter message, the Pope called for peace and stability in the world’s most conflict-ridden countries, and then bestowed his blessing Urbi et Orbi. An estimated 150,000 people were in attendance.Beginning with the words of the angels to the myrrh-bearing women—“Do […]
- Easter 'Urbi et Orbi' Message of Pope Francis - full text and videoDear Brothers and Sisters, a Happy and Holy Easter! The Church throughout the world echoes the angel’s message to the women: “Do not be afraid! I know that you are looking for Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for he has been raised… Come, see the place where he lay” ( Mt 28:5-6). This is the culmination of the Gospel, it is the Good News par excellen […]
- Pope at Easter Vigil: 'Return to Galilee' and rediscover God's grace(Vatican Radio) Jesus’ call to his Apostles, after his Resurrection, to “return to Galilee”, is the call to re-read everything in the life of Christ “on the basis of the cross and its victory.. from this supreme act of love,” said Pope Francis in his homily during the Easter Vigil celebration on Saturday evening. It is also a call to every Christian to redis […]
- Pope Francis: In the Cross we see the monstrosity of man and greatness of God's mercy(Vatican Radio) “In the Cross we see the monstrosity of man, when we allow ourselves to be guided by evil; but we also see the immensity of God's mercy who does not treat us according to our sins, but according to His mercy”. This was the message at the heart of Pope Francis’ brief unscripted address Friday evening as he presided at the traditional […]
- Papal Good Friday liturgy solemn, prayerful(Vatican Radio) Hundreds of faithful filled St Peter’s Basilica Friday evening for the celebration of the Passion of Our Lord. The liturgy, also known as the Good Friday service, recalls the crucifixion and death of Jesus. Pope Francis presided the liturgy, whose focal points included the reading of the Passion of Christ and the Adoration of the Holy Cross. […]
- Papal Easter Mass and blessing draw 150,000 faithful