- 42,791 hits
Visitez “Le Royaume” béni des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse!
Je m’appelle Walter Adams (Nom de Plume S.T. Martin). Je vous invite de me joindre à Facebook. J’aime mes amis français! S’il vous-plaît, pardonnez-moi mes beaucoup d’erreurs de Français! J’ai besoin de travailler davantage. J’habite en Amérique.
Contact me: email@example.com
Écoutez à une interview de S.T. Martin
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and many of the French saints, in particular Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus.
How does an Oklahoma boy end up living in Chicago with a spiritual connection to ancient France? Well, that, my friends, is what this blog, my websites, and my books are all about. Look around! I hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the sprinkling of French throughout my sites, my language skills are not particularly good, but it seems that it would be an egregious violation of etiquette to have a blog devoted to Traditional French Catholicism with nothing written in French!
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
Enjoy your visit!
Lisez l’histoire à propos de S.T. Martin
S.T. Martin est un membre de l’association d’auteurs catholique
- Jeanne d’Arc praying before the final battle at Orléans
- Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse – Brilliant talk by Louis Verrecchio on Church and State
- The Catholic Peasant – Stunning Prophecies from Blessed Anna-Katarina Emmerick that are very relevant for our times
- Guest Blogger: The Catholic Peasant – Why is Marytown not praying the Saint Michael prayer after Mass?
- A Trade Guild for Catholic Counterrevolutionaries – New Concept!
- Le Royaume Book Trailer – 2nd Edition – Traditional French Catholicism
- Le Royaume – Traditional French Catholicism – St. Joan and St. Thérèse (Reprise)
- Check out the updated Le Royaume website!
- Our Lady, The Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Assumption of Mary – August 15
Most popular last 24 hours
- (Un blog post d'un ami Français) Saint Nicolas est le seul vrai Père Noël
- What is Le Royaume and Traditional French Catholic Spirituality? How do I join?
- Totalitarian Democracy vs the Freedom of the Catholic Monarchy
- The Ballad of Joan of Arc
- To the great honor of Marie Antoinette, most noble and Christian Queen of France
Visitez mon site principale – visit my main website, “Le Royaume”
Visitez mon site d’auteur – Visit my author’s website, “The Dove and Rose”
Visitez mon site contre-révolutionnaire – visit my counterrevolutionary site, “l’Armée Catholique et Royale d’Amérique”
Visit Le Royaume’s Vision and Mission page to see the entire program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Or, simply look here – take three steps to enjoy Le Royaume’s program: Seek the Kingdom, Love the Kingdom, Defend the Kingdom!
Step 1- Seek the Kingdom! Total consecration to the Virgin Mary with a pledge to Our Lady of Fatima.
Join the World Apostolate of Fatima. Help Our Lady!
Step 2 – Love the Kingdom! Become a Knight of the Dove and Rose!
Step 3 – Defend the Kingdom! Become a Counter-Revolutionary in the Catholic and Royal Army of America!
Follow Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visitez Jehanne et Thérèse à Gloria.tv
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse à YouTube
Jehanne et Thérèse à Pinterest!
Inscrivez la confrérie de Sainte Jehanne d’Arc
Visitez Maid of Heaven un site en l’honneur de Sainte Jehanne
Visitez le Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Check out S.T. Martin’s books:
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose (a collection of blog posts) by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
- UNHCR chief after meeting with Pope: Francis is symbol of hope(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis received in audience in the Vatican Friday the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, António Manuel de Oliveira Guterres. Guterres is currently serving his second five year mandate at the helm of the U.N.’s agency for refugees. As High Commissioner, he heads one of the world's largest humanitarian organizations with […]
- Archbishop Mamberti to the OSCE: Intolerance against Christians also exists in democratic societiesVatican City, 6 December 2013 (VIS) - Archbishop Dominique Mamberti, secretary for Relations with States, spoke at the 20th gathering of the Council of Ministers of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) that concluded today in Kiev, Ukraine. That country currently holds the Organization's chairmanship. The archbishop spoke ab […]
- Pope Francis pays tribute to Nelson Mandela(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Friday paid tribute to Nelson Mandela expressing his hope that the late President's example will inspire generations of South Africans to put justice and common good at the forefront of their political aspirations.The Pope's words came in a telegramme of condolences that he sent to the South African President, Jacob […]
- Pope Francis at Mass: Praying is a bit like “annoying” God(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis spoke on the theme of prayer on Thursday, saying when we pray it’s a bit like annoying God so that he listens to us. His remarks came during his homily at the morning mass in the Santa Marta guesthouse. Listen to the following report by Susy Hodges: Speaking at Mass, Pope Francis said "prayer has two attitudes: it’s needy an […]
- Pope Francis receives International Theological Commission(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis received the participants in the Plenary Assembly of the International Theological Commission on Friday at the Apostolic Palace in the Vatican. The three main themes the Commission is addressing throughout the course of its current five-year study period are: the relations between monotheism and violence; the social doctrine of t […]
- UNHCR chief after meeting with Pope: Francis is symbol of hope